Claudelands is located on the corner of Brooklyn Road and Heaphy Terrace in the heart of Hamilton and on the eastern side of the Waikato River.
Conditions of entry relating to Covid-19
The following conditions of entry are in place in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic to help ensure your safety and the safety of others:
- Face masks must be worn to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- You will be refused entry if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- If you are feeling unwell, have visited a place of interest, are waiting on test results, are a close contact of a person confirmed to have COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay home
- You must maintain a 1m physical distance from people you don't know while at the venue
- These terms may change depending on government direction
- More information on our response to COVID-19 can be found here
Pedestrian access is via the Arena Plaza on Heaphy Terrace. Car parking is generally available on site for visitors in the Heaphy Terrace Car Park via Gates 1 or 1b, and on the surrounding streets (depending on our event schedule).
Accessibility Parking Spaces
A number of accessibility parking spaces are available on site. Find out more about accessibility.
Claudelands is a 10-15 minute walk from the CBD, with pedestrian access via the Arena Plaza on Heaphy Terrace. Bicycle racks are also available on site.
Taxi stands are located on Heaphy Terrace.
Bus stops are situated on Brooklyn Road and Heaphy Terrace. For more about the city's bus service click here.
Things to do
Visiting Claudelands? Find out more about our region.