The drinks are on New Zealand at AIME 2016
New Zealand's legendary hospitality will be on show for buyers visiting the Asia-Pacific Incentives and Meetings Expo (AIME) in Melbourne on 23 and 24 February.
The 100% Pure New Zealand stand will be home to Kiwi hospitality - manaakitanga - for drinks on Tuesday afternoon, an exclusive AIME breakfast on Wednesday and express lunches for buyers both days.
Conventions and Incentives New Zealand (CINZ) Chief Executive Sue Sullivan says the 15-strong contingent on the 100% Pure New Zealand stand is ready to inspire AIME buyers with a warm welcome, exciting destinations and new venues this week.
“We are excited our guests at AIME will have the chance to taste a piece of Middle-earth™ from one of our new exhibitors. The Hobbit™ Southfarthing™ range is traditionally brewed for Hobbiton Movie Set, and until now The Green Dragon Inn™ was the only place to enjoy the taste of The Shire, home of the Hobbits,” she says.
A limited amount of The Green Dragon Inn's Girdley Fine Grain, an amber ale will also be available for anyone lucky enough to get their hands on it.
Award-winning Cloudy Bay wines are being served on stand again this year too, along with a selection of delicious food.
Ngahihi o te ra Bidois CINZ's first Māori Cultural Ambassador for AIME 2016 and 'the Face of New Zealand' will be sharing his cultural insights and welcoming guests on stand.
Joining CINZ and Tourism New Zealand on stand # 4614 are:
- Air New Zealand
- AccorHotels New Zealand
- Auckland Convention Bureau
- Auckland Conventions Venues and Events
- Christchurch and Canterbury Convention Bureau
- Christchurch Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Claudelands Conference and Exhibition Centre
- Destination Rotorua Business Events
- Heritage Hotels
- Hobbiton™ Movie Set
- Millennium Hotels and Resorts
- New Zealand International Convention Centre, Auckland
- SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre
About Conventions and Incentives New Zealand (CINZ)
- CINZ www.conventionsnz.co.nz is the official, membership based association of New Zealand's conference and business travel industry with more than 380 members across a broad range of sectors.
- CINZ takes a leadership role in increasing meetings, incentives, conference and events business for the benefit of its members, principal stakeholders and the New Zealand economy.
- CINZ works to actively promote the sector, providing advocacy with central government, and offering assistance, information, professional development and real business opportunities to its members.
- CINZ manages the renowned annual trade show MEETINGS, which generated $56 million over its two days in Auckland in 2015.