The wellbeing of you, your guests and our staff is our number one priority. Therefore, we are closely following advice from the Ministry of Health regarding COVID-19 so you can continue to meet with confidence.
COVID-19 FAQs - Business Events
Our team is very aware of these uncertain times and will assist you every step of the way. We offer flexible booking and postponement options and will work with you to find the best possible solution for your event.
Our venue team has determined a selection of optimal room configurations to ensure the required spacing between attendees and unobstructed flow through and between spaces.
The design and scale of our venue means we can confidently host multiple events on site at once without any crossover in areas like car parks, entrances and bathrooms, while our surrounding parkland provides the luxury of wide, open spaces and seamless flow from meeting spaces through to outdoor areas.
Our catering partner Montana Food & Events have adjusted their serving methods and developed a menu range to make it simple and convenient for you and your guests. It is also a requirement under red that when food and drink is being served at events, you must remain seated and separated. You can move around when you are not being served or eating.
We have worked closely with audio-visual specialists Vidcom to provide technology options enabling online video-conferencing capability at your event.
Our venue has tools in place for quick, easy and robust contact tracing for all people on site, including for your events.
We have increased our frequency and intensity of venue and equipment cleaning, and have added extra hand sanitiser and tissue stations throughout the venue.
We are displaying Ministry of Health and venue-specific messaging throughout the venue to remind everyone who comes on site of the importance of personal health and hygiene
- Face masks are required to be worn to help prevent the spread of Covid-19
- You will be refused entry if you have symptoms of Covid-19
- If you are feeling unwell, have visited a place of interest and are required to self-isolate, are waiting on test results, are a close contact of a person confirmed to have Covid-19 or have been diagnosed with Covid-19 please stay home
- Please maintain a 1m physical distance from people you don't know while at the venue
- These terms may change depending on Government direction
For more information and advice, visit the Unite Against Covid-19 website here.