Book with confidence
Claudelands is ready to host your next business event in the safest and smartest way possible. With the following steps in place you can be assured that you can continue to meet with us in confidence– you can learn more about them here.
- Financial assistance - We only require a deposit of 50% for venue hire when you make a new event booking with us, if you need extra assistance talk to our friendly team to discuss customised payment plans.
- Postponing your event - We understand plans may change in these uncertain times, if you need to postpone six weeks or more prior to your event there will be no fee. You can also reduce your venue space for an event up to four weeks prior at no additional fee.
- Incentives for multiple events - We can offer you an incentive if you book multiple events with us; either by confirming more than one event in a calendar year or booking a single event over multiple years. Talk to our team to discuss how this could work for you.
- Room layouts - We have determined a selection of optimal room configurations to ensure there is required spacing between attendees and unobstructed flow through and between spaces. If you
book an event with us, we can provide additional space to allow for these requirements or subject to availability an alternative venue option at one of our three exceptional venues.
- Maximising on space - We’re able to make the most of our large venue and green space, enabling multiple events without crossover in areas like car parks and restrooms, and easy flow from meeting rooms to outdoor areas. We have also worked closely with audio-visual specialists Vidcom to provide technology options enabling online video-conferencing capability at your events.
- Keeping you safe - Increased frequency and intensity of venue cleaning is now our new normal and additional hand sanitiser and
tissue stations are positioned throughout the venue, with Ministry of Health and venue-specific messaging in place to remind everyone that comes on site the importance of personal health and hygiene. Our venue also has tools in place for quick, easy and robust contact tracing for all people on site.
If you have a business or private event booked at our venue in the coming days, our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the arrangements in place. In the meantime, if you have any queries or concerns, we encourage you to contact us on 07 929 3000 or email@example.com
For more information and advice, visit the Ministry of Health website here.