The wellbeing of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
We are closely following advice from the Ministry of Health regarding Covid-19 – our region is currently in 'orange' under the NZ Government's Covid-19 Protection Framework.
At orange, events can be held as long as a My Vaccine Pass requirement is in place. Here at Claudelands we are operating with a vaccination requirement under the Covid-19 Protection Framework for all events, as well as on non-event days - meaning everyone who is aged 12 years and three months or older who comes on site at any time must hold a My Vaccine Pass.
There is no limit to the number of people who can attend an event with a My Vaccine Pass requirement.
Other conditions of entry under the Covid-19 Protection Framework are:
- Upon entry, you must sign-in using the Government's Covid-19 tracer app or by signing our register
- Face masks are encouraged to help prevent the spread of Covid-19
- You will be refused entry if you have symptoms of Covid-19
- If you are feeling unwell, have visited a place of interest and are required to self-isolate, are waiting on test results, are a close contact of a person confirmed to have Covid-19 or have been diagnosed with Covid-19 please stay home
- We encourage you to maintain a 1m physical distance from people you don't know while at the venue
- These terms may change depending on Government direction
For more information and advice, visit the Unite Against Covid-19 website here.